- Handling ATL/BTL activities.
- Managing vendor relationship.
- Timely review of product and contents of ACK comic.
- Closely working with in house PR and creative team on day to day basis.
- Preparing Brochures and sales Literatures.
- Track the latest trend of industry and online research for it.
- Handling Social media Facebook page, Twitter and posting about latest issue.
- Maintaining online branding of comic.
- Worked as a team member for Developing the product/business
strategy, its pricing and analysis, and performed ongoing business Strategy.
- Experience in both online & offline marketing.
- Design and build email campaigns that drive traffic and conversions.
- Design engaging banners & landing pages, Advocating for the best possible customer
- Design assets that meet business objectives, incorporating innovative solutions
and known best practices.
- Responsible for the development of the following creative assets:- All web assets,
marketing email assets & third party marketing creative assets .
- Provide concepts and graphics from creative briefs provided by e-commerce content
- To Take Care for all warehouse operation like material receipts, storage, issues,
dispatches and inventory control etc.
- To Guide the loader and packers for picking and packing the material against orders.
- To look after all material properly packed and in proper quantity against invoice
- Coordinate with transporter to pick the material from warehouse in time & dispatch
of the order.
- Coordinate with customer for receipt of the goods and quality of the goods or issues
- Inventory Check-up of Materials Weekly and Updating Stock Report to Customer, Perpetual
Stock Take 0n Weekly Basis and maintain GRN.
- Responsible for handling of Petty Cash for operation & coordinate with Account Department
in case of voucher and Expenditure.
- Meeting with warehouse staff and warehouse in charge twice in a month to express
an ideas and suggestion about operations.
- Comfortable with writing science for kids.
- Should be open to researching with the help of textbooks and incorporating various
science concepts into interesting stories for readers.
- Good command over English.
- Should be open to writing fiction and non-fiction.
- Should be open to interacting with the target audience as and when needed.